|Event:||eHarmony Free Communication Weekend|
|Dates:||November 16, 2012 – November 19, 2012|
|Time:||Event begins at 12:01 am on November 16 and ends at 11:59pm on November 19|
About the eHarmony Free Communication Event for November 2012
eHarmony is holding another free communication weekend event, this one from Friday, November 16 through Monday, November 19, 2012. During this time, many of eHarmony’s communication restrictions will be lifted for non-paying members. This includes the ability to communicate with new matches through eHarmony’s step-by-step process.
eHarmony is an online relationship service in that they use a scientific algorithm to match you with people who are equally relationship-minded. Most people who use eHarmony aren’t looking for casual dates, but rather potential serious relationships.
Even during free communication weekend, some services of eHarmony remain strictly for paid members. This includes photos, Skip to Email, and Secure Call.
If you decide to upgrade to a paid service, you can use coupon code “EHCODE” to save 20% off of a six-month membership.
How it works:
1) Sign up for an account, but don’t purchase a membership (wait until after the free communication weekend to decide unless you absolutely must see the photos of the person you are communicating with)
2) Complete the in-depth personality profile as soon as you sign up. Be 100% honest as it is vital in helping to find appropriate matches.
3) eHarmony will present you with matches. These may be somewhat limited, along with your communication abilities, until the official start of the free communication weekend event.
4) Once the free communication weekend event starts, you’ll be able to access to many of the communication features normally available only to paid members. This will help your communication with your matches move forward.
5) If you there hasn’t been an exchange of contact info with your match when the event ends then you’ll need to upgrade to a paid membership in order to view photos and continue the communication… or you can wait until the next eHarmony Free Communication Weekend event.