The subject header that online dating sites like LavaLife, Date.com, and Match.com require users to fill out are a great way for you to be creative, funny, or even philosophical. Online Dating Magazine has searched through several of these sites in search of what we believe are the top 10 philosophical subject headers people have used. Whether you are creative, funny, direct, or philosophical, for maximum success please avoid being cliche (“you could be the one!”).
Here are our Top 10 Most Philosophical Online Dating Subject Headers:
10. Life’s a journey, not a destination…but it would be nice to have a freaking compass once in a while…
9. No expectations, no disappointments.
8. Some people walk in the rain while other people just get wet.
7. Communication is more than words.
6. Strangers are friends waiting to be made.
5. Stand in your own space and know you are there.
4. Beauty fades, substance doesn’t.
3. We don’t know what we’re missing until it arrives.
2. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
and the number one most philosophical profile subject header….
1. The worst prison is a closed heart.
Online Dating Magazine wants to know what profile headers you’ve found funny, creative, unique, strange, or philosophical. Use the Comments section below to share one you’ve seen.