|Event:||Chemistry.com Free Communication Weekend|
|Dates:||February 1, 2013 – February 3, 2013|
|Time:||Event begins at 12:01 am on February 1 and ends at 11:59pm on February 3|
About the Chemistry.com Free Communication Event for February 2013
Online relationship service Chemistry.com is holding its first free communication weekend event of 2013 from February 1 through February 3. During that time, users of Chemistry.com will be allowed to communicate with their matches at no charge.
Unlike eHarmony, Chemistry.com allows users to also view photos during the free communication weekend event. The ability to use conversation starters and email communication is also enabled. There is no credit card required during the free portion of the weekend.
How Chemistry.com Free Communication Weekend works:
1) Sign up for an account, but don’t buy a payment plan. You’ll want to wait until your three free days are up to decide if you want to purchase a membership.
2) Honestly fill out the profile which will help Chemistry.com find matches for you.
3) Wait for Chemistry.com to provide you with matches. Your communication with those matches will be limited until the start of the free communication weekend event.
4) You’ll have full access to photos and member features once the Chemistry.com free communication weekend event begins.
5) After the event, if you wish to retain member features to communicate with matches, you will need to sign up for one of Chemistry.com’s membership plans. Or you could wait until the next free event…