[button link=”http://www.onlinedatingmagazine.com” type=”icon” icon=”rss” newwindow=”yes”] News Source: Online Dating Magazine – May 27, 2013[/button]
[dropcap style=”font-size: 60px; color: #e96a2a;”] A [/dropcap]n entrepreneur in Manhattan has come up with an idea to help him with his love life – outsource his online dating duties. Earlier this month, the man took out an ad in Craigslist that reads:
Online Dating Surrogate
Successful entrepreneur needs discerning woman to handle online dating communications for him for roughly an hour per dayProcess:
1. Review profiles of women on 3 or 4 dating sites
2. Per criteria you will be provided, mark as “Favorite” all potential women to contact
3. You’ll let me know when to review Favorites periodically and I’ll delete those I’m not interested in
4. You’ll write to and exchange messages with the remaining Favorites and try to set dates
Work hours, location and salary:
> One hour or so per day – flat $100/wk
> You set the hours
> Work from anywhere you chooseIdeal candidate for this job is similar to dating candidates sought:
> Pretty, thin, educated female in her 20s or 30s (with great taste and strong writing ability)
If This Part-Time Job is For You:
> Email your picture, resume and lengthy enough response to assess your writing ability
> Indicate why this job will be easy and fun for you and describe why you believe that you have great taste and a discerning eye
– Compensation: $100/week for roughly 7 hours work
– Telecommuting is ok.
– This is a part-time job.
– Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
– Please, no phone calls about this job!
– Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
What do you think of this ad and idea? Good? Pitiful? Impersonal? Share your thoughts below in the Comments section.
Like It? Please Share It. Thanks!